Service technician / Mechanic
- Job specifications:
Self-dependent service on site with the customer
Good communication skills and command of English favoured
Flexibility for several-day service assignments
- Your tasks:
Installation, commissioning, servicing of conveyor systems at home and abroad
Instruction of external installation teams
Detection and elimination
Certified engineer (Dipl.-Ing.) for mechanical engineering focussed on conveying technology (design)
- You will mainly deal with contract-referred designing tasks (as project-responsible person) from the draft up to production detail planning. Closeness to the manufacturing process will be ensured any time and is desired!
- Your required skills: Knowledge in designing and drawing, good special knowledge of mechanical engineering elements and drives, good survey knowledge both hydraulical and electrical. Competent working with PC + CAD, software used: AutoCAD Mechanical 2017, Inventor 2017. Good knowledge of English desired. You should treat our customers in a self-confident and competent way.
- Special knowledge in the field of conveying engineering would be of great advantage for you.
- Your required certificate of education: Diploma/Bachelor/Master BA/FH/University, possibly state certified technician.
Vocational training: Technical product designer (formerly technical draftsman/draftswoman) male/female
- Your field of work: Design and project management.
- Training period: 3.5 years (or less).
- Your tasks: Preparing design documents, 2D and 3D design of parts.
- If suitable: Taking responsibility for projects.
- Preconditions: Very good PC and Office knowledge, basic knowledge: machine elements.
- We offer: A modern PC workplace, challenging tasks in a good working atmosphere.
- Beneficial for you: Experience from mechanical engineering studies.
- Beginning of training: Immediately – starting is also possible after the beginning of the regular year of apprenticeship.
Vocational training: Industrial mechanic (male/female) or construction mechanic (male/female)
- We give you the training opportunity to become an industrial mechanic, a part finisher or a construction mechanic at a varied workplace. As a future team member, you will be participating in concrete production projects. Practical relevance and exchange of experience with our designers will be an important part of your work.